The countersunk head hammer screw nail by LAPAFIL for simple, fast and economical installation.
- The quick impact installation reduces the amount of work required and enables economical series assembly.
- The integrated impact stop prevents premature expansion (jamming) of the dowel and ensures trouble-free installation.
- The thread of the nail screw in connection with the cross slot receptacle allows the screw to be unscrewed and thus subsequently removed.
- The wide range of diameters, usable lengths and head shapes offers the right plug for every fastening.
- Countersunk Head Hammer Screw Nail with countersunk collar
- Solid lime sand brick
- Natural stone
- Solid brick made of lightweight concrete
- Aerated concrete
- Solid gypsum plates
- Vertically perforated bricks
- Perforated lime sand brick
- Lightweight concrete hollow block
In packages of 200, 100 or 50 pieces according to length and diameter
Take a look at our plastic plugs, too.
There are no reviews yet.