Insulation plate plug with nylon nail by LAPAFIL, with glass fibre reinforced nylon nail
- Thanks to its unique geometry, the anchor can transfer high loads to the beam with a low anchorage depth.
- With a reinforced nylon nail
- Heat transmission χ = 0,000 W/K
- Note: For plates made of soft materials, the oversized disc, KWL Ø 90 mm, can be used.
A tolerance of 10 mm has already been taken into account (e.g. to allow for the adhesive). Existing plaster layers, e.g. in old buildings, reduce the maximum thickness of the insulation board. For this reason, the particular situation of the installation must always be taken into account.
- Insulation plate plug with nylon nail for the installation of insulation boards in ETICS façade systems, e.g. polystyrene foam (EPS), extruded polystyrene (XPS), mineral wool, cork and polyurethane.
In packs of 10 or 250 pieces.
Take a look at our plastic plugs, too.