The metal cavity fixings with metric screws by LAPAFIL
- Due to the wide range of products, the metal cavity fixings is suitable for panel building materials with a thickness of 3 mm to 45 mm and therefore for a variety of applications.
- Metric internal threads allow multiple loosening and fastening of the fastener and provide optimum flexibility.
- Anchor expansion arms provide a large contact area and thus allow for high load capacity.
- The claws on the edge of the plug penetrate into the panel material, prevent it from turning and thus ensure safe installation.
Building materials :
- Gypsum plasterboards and gypsum fibreboards
- Hollow ceilings
- Lightweight wood wool building panels
- The Metal Cavity Fixings with metric screws is suitable for pre-cap.
- The choice must be adapted to the thickness of the panel’s construction material in order to allow optimal expansion in the cavity.
- During installation, the expansion arms unfold and rest against the back of the panel.
- The metal cavity fixings can be installed using an installation clamp. If mounting with a cordless screwdriver or screwdriver, the pre-mounted screw must first be removed. To screw in and widen the plug, the clamp or an auxiliary object (max. 6 mm) must be used at the same time as a rotation lock.
- bright wall shelves
- Towel rack
- Light mirror cabinets
- Curtain rails
In packs of 100, 50 or 10 pieces
Take a look at our metal plugs, too.
There are no reviews yet.