The plasterboard fixing for gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard by LAPAFIL
- Due to its material properties, the plug can be used in gypsum plasterboard and gypsum fibreboard and can be used with a wide variety of screws, hooks and eyelets. This opens up a wide range of applications.
- The self-piercing and sharp threads provide a secure and solid fixing. This results in a high load capacity.
Thanks to the cross drive, it is possible to use a standard screwdriver or drill bit. No special adjustment tools are required.
- Due to the short length of the dowels, only a small space is required behind the panel. Thus, the self-piercing metal dowel can be used even if the panel thickness and cavity depth are unknown.
Building materials :
- The Plasterboard Fixing with screw is suitable for plug-in mounting.
- The self-drilling metal plug cuts into the plasterboard with a positive fit.
- Mounting recessed in the board material.
- Avoid over-tightening. Therefore, the insertion torque must be limited when using cordless screwdrivers.
- Suitable for wood, sheet metal
- Pre-drilling in fibre gypsum plasterboards and double-board plasterboards with a Ø 14 mm drill bit.
- Not suitable for tiled plasterboards.
- Electrical Installations
- Furnishing accessories
In packs of 100 or 10 pieces
Take a look at our metal plugs, too.