Two-component paste based on polyester resin, for the quick realisation of structural fixings and anchorages of inserts and joints in general.
It is a resin that allows the use of metal inserts after installation. It is a simple and quick to apply system that offers high performance in terms of penetration, adhesion and mechanical resistance.
For the fastening of
- Iron bars
- Steel structures
- Door locks
- Lattice gates
- Reinforcing bars etc.
on supports of various types, with particular effectiveness in the presence of
- Natural stone
- Solid bricks
- hollow bricks (through cross-linked sleeves) etc..
The vinilester resin is a simple and quick to use system,
- which offers high performance in terms of penetration, adhesion and mechanical strength
- for construction work with concrete, natural stone, solid and hollow brick etc.,
- the resin enables very high permissible loads to be achieved by penetrating into the porous system which limits the perforation,
- adjustable and gradable, by variations of the fixation element, the anchoring depth etc
- is packaged in a two-chamber cartridge, with the special one that mixes both components during extrusion and immediately activates the polymerization reaction.
The application surfaces must be absolutely clean, free of dust, dirt, brittle and incoherent spots, etc.
For easy use of the vinilester resin cartridges the following accessories are provided
- Gun for resins in cartridge with rack and pinion piston
- Net sleeves (only for empty masonry and hollow blocks)
- Mixing spout for the double chamber cartridge (mixing tip)
Extrude the required amount of polyester resin into the mounting seat. Insert the metal insert to be anchored within a few seconds after extrusion. Do not touch the insert until the resin has cured safely.
The two product components are packed in the same assembly (two-chamber cartridge) and cannot be separated from each other.
There are no reviews yet.