Self-amalgamating tape 0.75x19x4500
- A self-welding repair and sealing tape
- Seals for polyethylene sheaths of buried and overhead telephone cables
- Insulation reconstruction for cable accessories up to 46kV
- Corrosion protection for metal pipes
- Width: 19 mm
- Length : 4.5 m
- Highly resistant to prolonged immersion in water
- Excellent electrical and physical characteristics
- High resistance to climate variations
- Temperature resistance: -40 °C to + 90 °C
- Elongation breakage: 900%.
Price per unit (1).