Single pratic clamps reopenable with threaded shaft by LAPAFIL
- These clamps are often used in the food industry, in the beverage industry and in laboratories, e.g. for the height-adjustable mounting of cylindrical containers and pipes.
- You can connect several clamps in a row so that a parallel distance can be achieved. You can use spacers to extend the distances between the clamps or to the wall.
- These are also plugged into the clamps and can be easily processed.
- Reopenable for an easy reuse
- Single pratic clamps reopenable for fixing of cables or tubes
- In packages of 50 or 100 pieces
- grey RAL7035
Take a look at our mounting clamps, too.