Use and application of the insulating resin
This insulating resin is suitable for sealing and insulating low-voltage electrical connection accessories, which also require excellent dielectric strength. The casting resin jointing material is watertight, transversely and longitudinally. These products can therefore be used safely in water, underground, indoors and outdoors, in installation ducts.
After removing the protective bag and the separator, the two components should be mixed for about three minutes. When the colour is uniform the mixture is homogeneous.
There is no risk to operators or the environment. The pouch resists high pressure and shock.
The two-component liquid polyurethane insulating resin complies with DIN DE 0291/2.
This resin is suitable for operating voltages up to 10 KV.
- Preparation of the mixture under visual control
- Semi-rigid casting resin PUR (RLS-W)
- High water resistance
- Halogen free
- Resistance to UV and chemical influences
- Excellent adhesion on metals and synthetic materials
- Minimal shrinkage on curing
- Good anti-corrosive quality
- Semi-rigid after hardening
- Good heat dissipation
- Resistance to earthy alkalis
- CO2-Gas emission < 10 ml (Hydrophobia)
- Storage life up to 40 months
- Temperature stability up to +140 °C (short-term up to +200 °C) according to IEC 216
- Low curing temperature
- After use, the mixing bags can be disposed of with household waste.
See also our other chemical fixation.
For more resins, visit our partner JEDE Distribution.