Isol-Gel is a flexible, non-toxic, adherent, transparent, general purpose silicone elastomer gel designed for electronic and electrical applications. It is intended to be poured into a support (e.g. junction box,…).
- High protection index (IP68).
- Dielectric strength: 20 kV/mm.
- Operating temperature : -50°C to +180°C.
- Environmental protection.
- Once the gel has hardened, it can be removed at any time.
Packaging of isol Gel
- 2 plastic cans
- depenpding of version 1 beaker and a spatula included
- Mix components A and B in a 1:1 ratio (by volume or weight).
- Thoroughly mix the components in the beaker (supplied) using the spatula (supplied).
- Pour the mixture into the final support
- Wait a minimum of 15 minutes at 20°C to allow polymerization to take place.
- final freezing obtained in 2-3 hours
Download our datasheet(french) .
Take a look at out resins, too.